How to add add-on to firefox safely and how to use:
Add-on 1: fluschipranie 0.1.1
Use this add-on and install it to firefox and restart your browser.
1. Go to your albums section or whenever you have an album link in facebook friends or your own album.
2. You just make right-mouse click over your albums links, a menu should appear with fluschipranies download option, click it.
3. A textfield popup should appear, especify in it the prefix of your photos.If you leave this field empty or you check facebook default below, in such case the default facebook’s prefix will be used.
4. A file picker should appear after step 3, choose the directory where you want the album to be downloaded.
5. Go to the folder you picked in step4 to see your photos.
Make sure your addon and Firefox up-to dated version.
Add-on 2: Facebook Photo Album Downloader 0.2
As we mentioned early, FacePad addon not working for firefox users to download facebook album. An alternative add-on for Facepad is Facebook Photo Album Downloader to download easily.
Easily download whole albums from your Facebook account . Photos are downloaded to the default firefox download location.
To download, right click on a link to a facebook photo album and select “Download Photo Album”.